The Adult Forum will finish its study of Renegade Gospel on April 3rd. It will then turn its attention local issues.
- April 10 – David Van Dyke will present an update on Habitat for Humanity
- April 17 – Ursula Timreck will be describing “HELP” of Door County’s work with Domestic Abuse and Homelessness
- April 24 – Julie Davis will tell about the exponential growth of Boys and Girls Club
- May 1 – We will be hearing about water quality issues in Door County from the soil and Water Conservation Dept.
- May8 – We will be hearing about the new directions at Sunshine House
Forum sessions will start each Sunday at 9:15 AM in the Lounge. Please get your coffee and snacks from Cafè Joy and join us.