The 86th Annual Lumberjack Supper will be held January 26, 2022. We had to cancel last years supper because of COVID-19. This year we will have a “carryout only” supper. Carryouts will be available from 3:00 pm until 6:30 pm. It is a set menu with no substitutions. The dinner includes: corn beef; roast pork; mashed potatoes and gravy; baked beans; rutabaga; and cooked cabbage. There will be no apple sauce, bread, or pie this year. The cost of the dinner is $15.00 per person regardless of age. Tickets can be purchased at the church office as well as online. Tickets will be limited to 500 so get them early before they sell out.
To order tickets online:
- Click on the “Give Now” tab (the default fund has been set to the Lumberjack Supper).
- Each meal ticket is $15.00 so enter multiples of $15 ( 1=$15.00; 2=$30.00; 4=$60.00 etc).
- Payment method is credit /debit or a checking / saving account.
- Upon completion and submission of the form, you will receive an e-mail and thank you. It also includes a reference number; this will be your ticket(s) for the meal.
- If you received the ticket from a friend we will need to know who purchased the ticket so we can verify the purchase. It would be helpful if you sent an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org listing how many tickets you received and who gave them to you. Then you will be on our list and we can check you off when you pick up your carryout (s).
Hopefully next year we will be able to have dine in capability and the full menu. Hope you enjoy and thanks for your support. If you have difficulty doing an online purchase please contact RodKrueger email@example.com.